This Woodman of the World building built in 1885 is where Cane Ridge Antiques & Restoration, Inc. is housed. The building is owned by Dr. Mary Nell Landin, who saved it from demolition in 2002.
Originally a mercantile, then a grocery store, with a doctor's office upstairs, it is one of the oldest buildings in Utica, with 3 levels.
Its color scheme is lavender, 6158 sq. ft.
100 Depot St. ~ video coming soon!
Last updated February 20th, 2012 Contact the Webmaster with issues about this site